Clemence Ishimwe, a native of Gisagara district (South Province) died of a kettle circuit in a hairdressing salon of Ruhango.
This incident took place two weeks ago, and she died this Wednesday, January 25th and she was buried this Friday.
Her elder sister gives testimony that Clemence died of burns from a branched kettle containing alcohol. “She was working in a hairdressing salon, when a new servant was asked to put water in a kettle, she put alcohol confusing it to water. When they connected the kettle, they made a circuit and exploded”.
She adds “they were three ladies, including my sister. Some escaped by getting out the room, but two of them fainted down, while the door was self-locked”.
Clemence was the one to suffer with dangerous burns to die of, another woman is under treatment at Butare Hospital.
A few days before, social media was delivering information that Clemence was burnt in a helmet, but it’s not true. However, probably her head was damaged because of artificial hair she had.
May her soul rest in peace, RIP Clemence Ishimwe
click here to receive the updated news on facebook on twitter
Jean Baptiste Karegeya/Bwiza.com
265 total views, 1 views today
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Copyright © 2014 -2017 - Bwiza.com - All Rights Reserved