On Wednesday, 10th August 2016, a Cabinet Meeting chaired by His Excellency the President of the Republic, Paul KAGAME, convened in Village URUGWIRO. His Excellency the President of the Republic, pursuant to the powers conferred upon him by laws, informed the Cabinet Meeting that He authorized retirement of 303 Police Officers and 24 Prison Guards.
The Cabinet Meeting expressed satisfaction over the successful African Union (AU) Summit of Heads of State and Government held in Kigali Convention Center from 10 to 18 July 2016; the Cabinet Meeting commended His Excellency the President of the Republic, Paul Kagame in particular and other leaders for their role in the organisation of the Summit.
– Draft Law approving the ratification of the Loan Agreement signed in Kigali, Rwanda, on 13/07/2016, between the Republic of Rwanda and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) relating to the credit of ¥ 6,889,000,000 for Rusumo – Kayonza Road Improvement Project;
– Draft Law approving the ratification of the Loan Agreement signed in Beijing, China on 29/07/2016, between the Republic of Rwanda and Export-Import Bank of China relating to the loan of Four Hundred Eight Million Yuan (¥488,000,000) for Kigali Urban Road Upgrading Project;
– Draft Law approving the ratification of the Loan Agreement signed in Kigali, Rwanda, on 25/07/2016, between the Republic of Rwanda and African Development Fund (ADF) relating to the loan of UA 35,900,000 for the Skills, Employability and Entrepreneurship Programme- Phase III;
– Draft Law approving the ratification of the Protocol Agreement signed in Kigali, Rwanda, on 13/07/2016, between the Republic of Rwanda and African Development Bank (ADB) acting for the Europian Union
-Africa Infrastructure Trust Fund relating to the Grant of € 20,000,000 for the Multinational Uganda/Rwanda: BUSEGA-MPIGI and KAGITUMBAKAYONZA-RUSUMO Roads Project;
– Draft Law approving the ratification of the Loan Agreement signed in Kigali, Rwanda, on 13/07/2016, between the Republic of Rwanda and African Development Fund (ADF) relating to the Credit of 66,560,000 Units of Accounts for the Multinational Uganda/Rwanda: BUSEGA-MPIGI and KAGITUMBA-KAYONZA-RUSUMO Roads Project;
– Draft Law establishing Rwanda Agriculture Board (RAB) and determining its mission, organisation and functioning;
– Draft Law approving ratification of the Constitution and the Convention of the African Telecommunications Union (ATU) adopted at Cape Town, in South Africa, on 7th December 1999;
– Draft Law establishing Rwanda Inspectorate and Competition Authority (RICA) and determining its mission, organisation and functioning;
-Draft Laws approving the ratification of Bilateral Air Services Agreements between Rwanda and Benin, Central African Republic, Ivory Cost, Ethiopia, Republic of Guinea, South Sudan and Uganda;
– Draft Law establishing Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority (RCAA) and determining its mission, organization and functioning.
– Prime Minister’s Order determining Organizational Structure, Salaries and Fringe benefits for Employees of National Agricultural Export Development Board (NAEB);
– Prime Minister’s Order determining the salary and fringe benefits for Prison Guards;
– Prime Minister’s Order granting a leave of absence for non-specific period to Mr. NDOLI Joël Pierre, who was Communication Analyst in the Office of Government Spokesperson (OGS);
– Prime Minister’s Order conferring Ranks to Junior Officers of Rwanda Correctional Services;
– Prime Minister’s Order granting retirement to Prison Guards;
– Prime Minister’s Order dismissing with disgrace Junior Officers in Rwanda Correctional Services;
– Ministerial Order determining the standards for the grading of Tourism Entities;
– Ministerial Order determining requirements and fees for Tourism Entities to be granted an operating licence.
10.The Cabinet Meeting made the following appointments:
– In Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Resources/MINAGRI – Mr. KAYISINGA Jean Claude: Permanent Secretary
– In University of Rwanda/UR – Amb. Dr. Charles MURIGANDE: Deputy Vice Chancellor for Institutional Advancement
– In Aviation Travel and Logistics (ATL) Ltd – Members of Board of Directors
– In Rwanda Natural Resources Authority/RNRA – Lt. Col. MUNYANGABE Emmanuel: Deputy Director General in charge of Geology and Mines
– In Rwanda Cooperative Agency/RCA – Mr. Apollo MUNANURA: Director General
– In MUHABURA MULTICHOICE LTD (MMC LTD) – Maj. NKURIKIYUMUKIZA Schadrack: Director General v In National Agricultural Export Development Authority/NAEB – URUJENI Sandrine: Deputy CEO
– In Ministry of Disaster Management & Refugee Affairs/MIDIMAR – Mrs. KAYUMBA Kanjeru Rose:Advisor to the Minister
– In National Commission for the Fight against Genocide/CNLG – Mr. MUSONI Peter:Director of Administration and Finance Unit.
– From 1st to 7th October 2016, the 9th Unity and Reconciliation Week will take place under the theme: “Upholding the Rwandan Spirit by Safeguarding Achievements.”
Along the Youth Day celebrations will be the launching of “KORANUBUHANGA”, a programme aimed at sensitizing Rwandans to use ICT in a bid to offer better and quick services especially, IREMBO and as well get accustomed to the use of e-payment systems.
This Statement was signed By Stella Ford MUGABO, The Minister in Charge of Cabinet Affairs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Copyright © 2014 -2017 - Bwiza.com - All Rights Reserved