Pittsburgh, Pa, 15136
Full job Description
- Communication 1 year
- Secretary, 2 years
- Provide administrative support and coordination for staff, Students and ministries of NEMI.
- Maintain accurate and organized Ministries and School records, roster for decisions, partnership.
- Being Christ’representative, the office administrator has a first touch responsibilitiy, expressing compassion and caring communication as a first point of contact.
- This position reports to the NEMI& School’s President.
- A committed Christian who affirms and support NEMI’s mission, Vision, and values.
Organizational and Administrative Skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while remaining graciously flexible for interruptions and unforeseen needs.
Strong interpersonal Skills that are demonstrated:
- In friendly, gracious communication in person, on the phone and writing. Ability to discern and maintain confidentiality.
Strong computer Skills
- Particularly working with online cloud based systems, website, social media, email communications. Ability in Mac suite of applications and graphics design optional but a plus.
- A self-stated with the ability to take the initiative and work independently. Dicerner and implement efficiencies and improvements l.
NEMI’s Hiring decision are made on the Skills, experience, qualifications and goodness of fit with the mission, vision, values, statement of faith.
Hiring decision are not made on the basis of an individual’s need, availability or any relationships.
Available to maintain timelines with the following work schedule:
Monday- Friday: 09am-4:30pm
Send resumes and cover letter on by August 15, 2019 at email@example.com
Nibintije Evangelical Ministries International (NEMI)