Home Top News RDF confirms killings of three armed men in Nyamagabe following attack
Top News - December 18, 2018

RDF confirms killings of three armed men in Nyamagabe following attack

Following Saturday’s attack in Kitabi Sector, the RDF has pursued the assailants and killed three while the rest fled in Burundi.The statement says

Military Spokesperson Lt Col Innocent Munyengango says they  also rescued civilians who were missing after the attack during the battle.

“The RDF engaged and killed three of the fleeing assailants and the rest escaped into Burundi. We have also rescued all the civilians that the assailants attempted to abduct, some received counseling before being sent home.”  he confirmed

We also recovered several items stolen from victims but many of them had been destroyed.  Of the civilians injured in the Saturday attack and undergoing treatment, two have died from their injuries.” The part of the statement reads

The RDF reiterates that the road is clear, safe for all the traffic and the area secure

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *