Shops burnt to ashes in Kigali

0

Fire outbreak has yesterday night burnt several shops at a place locally known as ‘Agakiriro’ at Gisozi in Kigali.

Materials like mattress, timbers, computers and other yet to be revealed have been damaged during the incident.

The cause of the fire, according to eyewitnesses, is electricity wires from one shop.

Fire Brigade Police have intervened for a help.

As of now, the cost of the damaged is till known to us yet shopkeepers said they suffered a big loss.

 

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.